All machined workpieces have one thing in common: At the end of the production line, they all still show traces of the previous processing steps. However, these contaminations are a disturbing factor for the final inspection and further assembly steps, which must be prevented. Immaculate cleanliness must also be ensured for trouble-free functioning of the end products.
KNOTH industrial washing systems or parts washing systems are at home in precisely this segment. We can meet the high expectations of our customers at any time through precise washing technology combined with state-of-the-art system concepts.
Our cleaning systems which are precisely adapted to the respective workpieces are the core of our parts washing systems. Here, our proven flushing nozzle assemblies are used as much as the special fixtures specifically adapted to the respective requirements and workpiece geometries.
Energy efficiency is crucial for us in this segment as well. By using the most precise cleaning systems, in many cases we can reduce the temperature of the washing water to a minimum, thus saving valuable heating times as well as energy consumptions.
Depending on the required cleaning objective, our parts washing systems are designed with 1 to 2 stations as standard. Here, a defined pre-washing process takes place in the first station, while the last remaining particles on the workpieces are removed in the second station.
Preparation of the wash medium takes place in treatment stations, which are precisely designed for the respective requirements. Unnecessarily overdimensioned components are dispensed with and the size of the overall system can be minimised. At the same time, the running operating costs of the KNOTH industrial washing systems are reduced.
Industrial washing systems or parts washing systems are the principal discipline amongst the cleaning systems. In this respect, the process and its precise programming are essential for the systems to be successful. For this reason, KNOTH offers these systems with their own control systems in principle – naturally also adapted to the specifications of our customers!
- Residual contamination values for final wash processes
- Energy-efficient cold wash processes
- Low space requirement
- Modular system concept
- Short preheating times
- Reduced workpiece heating
- Short cycle times
- No immersion baths and consequently no re-contamination
- Simplest maintenance
- Fast delivery times
Available designs for KNOTH parts washing systems:
- Gantry- or robot-loaded system with workpiece drawer on 2 stations:
- Cycle time recommendation: from 40 seconds
- Revolving transfer system with 3-6 stations
- Cycle time recommendation: from 12 seconds
KNOTH offers the following additional options:
- Stand-alone control unit, incl. CPU and display
- Gantry- or robot-loading system for loading and unloading
- Compact stand-alone treatment and supply station
- Return pumping stations for disposal processes
- Stand-alone extraction units
- Pre-cleaning systems, drying systems and preservation stations in combination – see Complete solutions
Automotive (truck / passenger car)
- Motor: Crankshaft, camshaft, connecting rod, balance shaft etc.
- Gear unit: Countershaft, drive shaft, gear shaft, gear wheels, shifting fork, shift lever, CV transmission shafts etc.
- Steering: Steering rack etc.
- Drive: Drive shaft, calliper, cardan shaft, thrust tube etc.
- Chassis: Half-axis, U-joint crosses, pin fork, track rod end etc.
- Body: Special section tubes etc.
- E-mobility (electric motor): Rotor shaft, stator