Cleanliness is the precondition for highest quality within the process and on the workpiece. Optimum cleaning results require targeted solutions and systems.
KNOTH Automation GmbH can call itself the specialist in the field of component cleaning, temperature conditioning, drying, preservation as well as brush-deburring for industrial production processes. The company’s focus is on designing, planning and implementing energy-efficient cleaning and deburring systems in a process-oriented manner, precisely tailored to the customer’s requirements. Its broad portfolio is guaranteed to always offer the ideal solution.
Every cleaning system and every brush deburring system is designed and planned according to the respective customer requirements. From planning to commissioning, KNOTH offers takeover of any agendas. Even after commissioning, together with its partners and service centres, KNOTH will ensure your highest machine availability worldwide.
- after machining against carry-over
- before machines with other processing media
- before tightness tests
- before assembly areas / component assembly
- before measuring stations or measuring machines
- before final washing machines
- before final assemblies
- flushing and washing as intermediate washers
- flushing and washing as industrial washing plant
- Temperature conditioning before assembly/measuring processes
- Temperature conditioning after injection moulding processes
- Temperature conditioning after magnetisation processes
- Temperature conditioning after shrink fitting
- Drying after final washing machines
- Drying after washing processes
- Drying before storage or packaging machines
range of services
For no less than 57 years, KNOTH Automation GmbH has been operating in the field of cleaning. Starting with compressed air pistols, 20 years ago the systems were then integrated into plants semi-automatically. The fully automatic intermediate dry cleaning systems from KNOTH Automation GmbH have been available for 15 years – KNOTH can thus call itself the inventor of the system. 62 patents also prove the extensive know-how in the area of precise workpiece cleaning, some further impressive facts can be read below: