Cleanliness is the precondition for highest quality within the process and on the workpiece. Optimum cleaning results require targeted solutions and systems.
C-SYS I Cleaning Systems, a trademark of SEMA Technology Group, can call itself the specialist in the field of component cleaning, temperature conditioning, drying andpreservation for industrial production processes. The company’s focus is on designing, planning and implementing energy-efficient in a process-oriented manner, precisely tailored to the customer’s requirements. Its broad portfolio is guaranteed to always offer the ideal solution.
Every cleaning system is designed and planned according to the respective customer requirements. From planning to commissioning, C-SYS | Cleaning Systems offers takeover of any agendas. Even after commissioning, together with its partners and service centres, C-SYS | Cleaning Systems will ensure your highest machine availability worldwide.
- after machining against carry-over
- before machines with other processing media
- before tightness tests
- before assembly areas / component assembly
- before measuring stations or measuring machines
- before final washing machines
- before final assemblies
- flushing and washing as intermediate washers
- flushing and washing as industrial washing plant
- Temperature conditioning before assembly/measuring processes
- Temperature conditioning after injection moulding processes
- Temperature conditioning after magnetisation processes
- Temperature conditioning after shrink fitting
- Drying after final washing machines
- Drying after washing processes
- Drying before storage or packaging machines
range of services
Individual cleaning technologies from experts at KNOTH are still available: With the C-SYS | Cleaning Systems brand, the SEMA Technology Group is placing a new focus on the field of automation. The new C-SYS | Cleaning Systems combine 60 years of experience and proven technology from the cleaning specialist KNOTH with the innovative environment of a specialist mechanical engineering company. The best of both worlds - as an ideal complement to manufacturing systems with high demands on quality and cleanliness!